The Kenmore Water Optimizer combines 3 primary functions, making it the perfect appliance for anyone who drinks water.
- Water Bottle Factory - It transforms your existing tap water into deliciously pure water with its ULTRA+3 Purification System.
- Temperature Optimized Dispenser - Rather than waiting for your bottled water to chill, or an appliance to heat your water, the Water Optimizer provides instant water in ambient, cold, and hot temperatures.
- Home Purification Hub - Wish you could have purified coffee or ice too? This Water Optimizer is equipped with Ice/Café Connect, and can provide purified water for up to 2 additional appliances, like your ice-maker and coffeemaker.
Designed to be reservoir-free, the Water Optimizer is supplied with water by an easy to install hose that can be connected to your ice-maker or kitchen faucet cold water line. From there, the water is processed by the ULTRA+3 Purification System’s user replaceable filter pods, capable of producing up to 6,000 half liter bottles before needing replaced.
- Illuminated touch controls.
- EZ-twist filter swapping system with easy to remove magnetic panel.
- Press-to-Fill, ConstantFill, and customizable QuickFill dispense modes.
- Intuitive child safety lock for hot dispense.
- Installation kit included.
- U.S. based technical support.
- 2-Year Kenmore Limited Warranty
Kenmore Water Dispenser (Black) • Water Cooler Optimizer • Countertop with Ultra
- Particle Filtration: Utilizes a nanofiber filter to greatly reduce contaminants like cysts and rust, and extend the life of the proceeding filters.
- Chemical Filtration: Reduces THMs, organic contaminants, industrial pollutants, and pesticides.
- ULTRA Filtration: Uses submicron membranes to reduce suspended solids, bacteria, colloidal silica, pyrogens, and large organic molecules.
- Polishing Filtration: Uses an activated carbon block to greatly reduce undesirable taste, odor, and color, and improves the safety of drinking water.
- UltraVi Sterilization: Uses a cold-cathode UV lamp to target bacteria and inhibiting growth.
Total Rated Power 555 Watts Heating Power 420 Watts Refrigeration Power 2.0 A Hot Water Production 1.01 gal/hr : 172°F - 194°F Hot Water Storage 0.24 gal Cold Water Production 0.79 gal/hr : 34°F - 42°F Cold Water Storage 0.34 gal Temperature Requirements 40°F - 100°F Humidity Requirements ≤ 90% Water Pressure Requirements 14.5 psi - 58 psi Water Source Quality Tap Water Hybrid Filter Details 1st Stage (internal) Function Chemical + Mechanical Reduction (Activated Carbon Block) Hybrid Filter Details 2nd Stage (internal) Function Mechanical Reduction (UF Membrane) Particle Filter (external) Function Mechanical Reduction (Depth Filter) Internal Filter Type Activated Carbon Block + UF Membrane External Filter Type PP Sediment Depth Filter UV Sterilizer Details Cold Cathode UV Sterilization Lamp (Ambient Mode Only) UV Bulb Lifespan Lifetime (1000 hours constant use) Appliance Size (W x D x H) 10.24 in x 17.13 in x 16.73 in Packaging Size (W x D x H) 12.68 in x 20.24 in x 20.08 in Net Weight 29.76 lbs Gross Weight 32.63 lbs