So it's time to replace your fridge's water filter. If you're looking for premium OEM quality without paying double for the logo on the label, this filter is for you.
All Bluefall FridgePod filters feature the Drinkpod +3 Advanced Purification process. Our filters are manufactured to be lead free, with natural coconut-based cores, and BPA-free housings, in an ISO9001 facility. Additionally, all filters are certified and tested by NSF* and IAPMO^ for material safety and structural integrity.
- Up to 500,000 sq ft. That's the combined surface area of just one FridgePod filter core. Our cores are comprised of millions of natural coconut-based R-1 activated carbons that have been compression molded into a matrix with a binder. Each carbon can have a surface area 30x the size of their radius.
- How do you triple scrub water? Millions of micropores. The Particle Scrub physically traps particles like cysts, the Polishing Scrub ADSORBS aesthetic contaminants, and the Chemical Scrub attracts chemicals and organics via sustained exposure to the oleophilic surface.
- A guaranteed fit. Every FridgePod filter's compatibility and fit have been verified through manufacturer testing and are guaranteed to fit.
- Pay for the quality, not the logo. With Bluefall, quality and the 'logo tax' are not mutually exclusive. Our filters are manufactured in ISO factories, with premium features like BPA-free housing, with natural coconut shell based carbon, and non-sodium resin.
- Save time and money. Save more when you buy our broad selection of Bluefall filter value packs. Packs range from 2 - 12 filters, depending on filter model.
FridgePod for LG LT500P & Kenmore 46-9890 - by Bluefall
Our +3 Advanced Purification process has been optimized for your LG or Kenmore refrigerator to improve your drinking water in three specific ways:
• Particle Scrub: Through the use of mechanical reduction, this scrub utilizes the filter core's compressed micropore structure to trap particles. Effective for greatly reducing contaminants like cysts, rust, and other sediments down to 2~5 microns.
• Chemical Scrub: A chemical reduction process that uses the filter core's oleophilic surface to attract organic compounds and non-polar contaminants, which it ADSORBS them onto its surface. Effective for reducing common disinfection byproducts (THMs), organic contaminants like chlorinated solvents, pesticides, and other industrial pollutants.
• Polishing Scrub: Utilizes pressure to force-diffuse your water across the filter's vast micro-pore surface area to consistently expose and reduce dangerous and aesthetic contaminants. A single filter core's surface area can exceed 1/2 million square feet. Effective for improving the safety of your drinking water while greatly reducing undesirable taste, odor, and color.